Please review my marketing proposal on your behalf. It is my desire that I not only want to be the best advisor and marketer but do these efforts with your interest in mind, and not mine. I consider my greatest asset over other agents is that I care about my clients and hope to create the least stressful situation for them. My second greatest asset/liability is that I tell you “like it is”. I will communicate with you on a regular basis from start to finish, smoothing out the wrinkles and making the process as stress free as possible.
Professional Realtor Services that will be provided:
1. Listing will be entered into the MLS services i.e. Mredllc.com
2. Colored featured sheets. All disclosures uploaded for other Realtors conveniences in the MLS.
3. Professional Comparable Marketing Analysis
4. Friday, Mt. Prospect Realtor Tour, Monday is Arlington Heights Tour and
5. Tuesday is Des Plaines tour day
6. Showing instructions established in Showing Desk. Email and phone notice.
Feedback provided from other agents.
7. Install sign and electronic lockbox
8. Classified Marketing System will be in place
9. Direct Mail Marketing including Just Listed cards, as well as other forms.
10. Internet Marketing* including Virtual Tour
11. Open House with Chicago Tribune Ad placed, or Herald Advertising
12. Communicate with you on the marketing process, advertising promotions and feedback progress report along with my recommendations.
Internet Marketing- Posting the listing on the Internet to create the greatest amount of exposure with picture advertising and virtual tours. Take digital and regular pictures for all marketing promotions.
2. REALTOR.COM (expanded including featured home)
10. Posted listings on the following: Number1expert.com, Harmonhomes.com, Homeseekers.com, Immobel.com, reaffinity.com, sell.com, trulia, oodle, yahoo real estate, google.com, realestate.com, craigslist.com
Local Advertising & Newspaper Media-Rotating the paper advertising and changing ads increases the amount of readership of a particular ad.Please be aware that 95% of the ads will be online!
1. Chicago Tribune, Pioneer Press
2. Daily Herald, the Journal
3. Polish Newspaper and weekly newspaper in area
4. RE/MAX Magazine
Negotiations and presentation of offers
1. Check out Buyer qualifications, talk to lender about qualifications, credit scores, and underwriting standards.
2. Discuss positive and negative aspects of the offer in your terms.
3. Present counteroffers, acceptance or rejection of the offer.
4. Get initials and signatures in a timely manner.
5. Fax offer/contract to your attorney and aid the financing process.
Aid the process for financing and contingency removal
1. Review the home inspection
2. Advise on home inspection negotiations
3. Help in coordinating any repairs
4. Meet appraiser with viable comparables and information
5. Send docs, and rules to the attorney/buyer for processing
6. Maintain discussions with loan officer and processor
7. Alert you to ‘red flags’
8. Keep you abreast of financing and commitment from lender.
Walk thru help
1. Aid the attorney in any documents that need to be picked up and brought to closing
2. Make sure you are informed of your proceeds dispensation
3. Give keys to buyers
Thank you for the opportunity to help you in your transition from one home to another.